1. What is your name?
2. What is your family name / Surname / last name?
3. What is your first / given name?
4. What is your middle name?
5. What is your maiden name?
6. Do you have a previous name?
7. What is your nickname?
8. Do you have a pseudonym/alias?
9. Do you have a pen name?
10. What is your age?
11. How old are you?
12. What is your date of birth?
13. When were you born?
14. Where were you born?
15. What is your year of birth?
16. Which month were you born in?
17. What is your Zodiac Sign?
18. Were you born in the nineties?
19. What is your address?
20. What is your house (flat/apartment/room) number?
21. What is your street/road name?
22. What is the name of the city you live in?
23. What is the name of your county?
24. What is your postcode?
25. What is the name of your country?
26. Can you please confirm the first line of your address?
27. Can you confirm your postcode?
28. Can you tell me the numbers in your postcode?
29. What is your contact number?
30. What is your mobile phone number?
31. What is your landline number?
32. What is your telephone number?
33. What is your cellular number?
34. What is your email address?
35. Can you repeat your email address?
36. Do you use WhatsApp messenger?
37. Do you use Facebook?
38. What do you use Facebook for?
39. Do you use any other social media application?
40. Do you have a website?
41. Do you have a blog?
42. How many hours a day do you use social media?
43. Where are you from?
44. What is your nationality?
45. Which passport do you have?
46. What is your ethnicity?
47. What is your ethnic background?
48. When did you come to the UK?
49. What is your country of birth?
50. What is your city of birth?
51. Are you British by birth?
52. Are you married?
53. What is your marital status?
54. Are you single?
55. What defines your current marital status: Single / married / divorced / separated / widow / widower / civil partnership?
Job / Work
1. Are you eligible to work in the UK?
2. What is your National Insurance Number (NI)?
3. How many days are you available to work in a week?
4. How many hours are you available to work in a week?
5. Can you work in shifts?
6. Would you prefer to work overtime?
7. What type of job are you looking for: part-time/full-time/shift/ ad hoc?
8. Can you work during the night shift?
9. Can you work during non-social hours?
10. What are your salary expectations?
11. What kind of worker are you? Define in three words.
12. Give four qualities of an employee?
13. Are you available for voluntary work?
14. Have you done any job in your country or the UK?
15. Have you got any work experience in your country or the UK?
16. Have you been involved in any charity or voluntary work?
17. What kind of job are you looking for?
18. What would you like to do in the future?
19. Would you like to work for an employer or start your own business?
20. Have you got any ideas about starting your own business?
21. What do you need to start your own business?
22. What is your job plan?
23. What skills do you have for a job?
24. What skills do you want to develop for a better job?
25. What is your dream job, and do you have the required skills?
1. Are you a student?
2. Where do you study?
3. What do you study?
4. What is the name of your course?
5. What do you study in your course?
6. Do you have any qualifications?
7. What qualifications do you need for your dream job?
8. How long will it take to complete your current cou