Search a dictionary or a search engine to find answers to the following questions regarding the human body.
1. What is the function of the skeleton in the human body?
2. Which one is the largest organ in the human body?
3. What part of the body is responsible for keeping sugar levels in control?
4. How long is the small intestine body if stretched in a straight line?
5. What is the function of the kidneys?
6. What constitutes the nervous system in the human body?
7. What is a stethoscope for?
8. What is the regular pulse rate in the human body?
9. What is the normal blood pressure in the human body?
10. What is the difference between systolic and diastolic blood pressure?
11. What is the difference between villi, cilia and alveoli?
12. Which organs constitute the digestive system in the human body?
13. What are tablets, capsules, pills, injections, creams, ointments, etc., called?
14. What is the function of the liver?
15. Name any three joints in a human body.
16. What are the symptoms of flu?
17. What causes dehydration?
18. What is the difference between arteries, veins and capillaries?
19. What are lacrimal glands for?
20. How many chambers does a heart have, and what are their names?